Saturday, October 19, 2013

10/18/13; AP Human Geo Test


Today in human geo, Mr. Schick was absent and we took an AP Human Geo class. The test was very hard, and I did not finish. Which explains why I am in normal human geo classes. The questions were based around certain countries and what happens. Also, there were some religion questions and some other questions that were worded to confuse you. In my opinion, the test was extremely hard and covered a lot of stuff that we as a class did not study or learn yet. Which made the test even more difficult. I found myself re reading a lot of the questions because of the vocabulary used and the way the questions was written. The test was not counted against us if we did do poorly on it, which is good for me. And because I did not finish the test we could possibly continue the test at school on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment