Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/13; Terrible Power Point


Today in human geo, we started to work on a power point about microfinance. It ended up being very terrible from the lack of structure and communication. It was basically a free for all with the notes on the slides, I was completely stressed out. I don’t know why it bothered me so much but it did. You would figure that I could just find a topic that has to do with microfinance and write a slide on it? No I couldn’t, most of the time that slide topic was taken or people were messing up YOUR slide. I’m interested and nervous to see what tomorrow brings us, I can only hope that it is positive. But one good thing came out of today, I got to listen to music and block out the world around me. So until tomorrow when I will be excited for the much needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment