Wednesday, November 13, 2013

11/13/13; ...Its the start of something new


Today in human geo we took our World Leaders test, it was an open note from our blog test thank god! It was all on their background information which we had been going over for about a week now. And some of the locations of the world leaders countries. We learned a lot of new interesting facts about the different cultures around us, and it showed me that not every country is like ours. I mean I already knew that but it just furthered my knowledge. And now as the old topic came to an end, a new one must form. We will not find out what that new topic is tomorrow because we don’t have class and we are off school Friday! So for a full recap, we took our world leaders test today and we will not find out our new topic until next Monday, so until then I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment