Friday, December 6, 2013

12/6/13; Microfinance Test Day


MICROFINANCE IS OVER. I think I did very well on it. Did you know that Grace Mottley has donated billions of dollars to the less fortunate? That’s why she will be president. The test was very short, only 15 questions. And Devin still cant make buckets and his shadow today looked like he was 25 & Annie and i thought he was a sub, so yeah. then at the end of the class Grace made an unnecessary scene.... maybe she wont be president anymore... BUT I GOT A 93 WHICH IS REALLY GOOD

2 comments:

  1. LIAR it was not unnecessary i deserve those points!!!!!!!! if you get the correct answer, you get the points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because someone has a different point of view than you Grace, doesn't mean that their opinion is wrong. I think it was an unnecessary scene, but you don't. So what? Sorry if I offended you.

    ReplyDelete